I provide strategic and operational solutions in the following key areas:
- Strategy and Change Management – developing diversification strategies in terms of both identifying new and alternative markets and income streams in addition to managing a more diverse workforce and managing cross-cultural communications.
- Organisational Restructuring – leading the diagnostic review and implementation of business and operational systems and the turn-around of banking business units, departments and micro-finance institutions and corporations.
- Talent, Human Resource and Performance Management.
- Marketing and Sales Strategy and Management.
- Customised Education and Development Programmes.
- Executive and Management Mentoring.
Additionally, I support the successful implementation of many donor-funded Finance Facilities for SMEs worldwide as the Lead International Marketing and Communications Consultant, with responsibility for:
- Leading the development and implementation of the Marketing and Communications Strategies, both business-to-business and business-to-client.
- Refining the product development process, and developing new credit products and product packages for specific target markets, ensuring a natural ‘fit’ within the existing product portfolios of participating financial institutions.