Dare to be a Revolutionary Leader
- develop a new mental image of yourself?
- value and lead your employees with integrity?
- be more fulfilled in your professional life?
- take action and try something different?
There is no such thing as perfection – only growth. This applies to leadership also.
With decades of experience developing organisational leaders in 27 countries throughout the world – from Albania to Vietnam – Charley Swords has created a practical, engaging book to help you develop your leadership skills.
Full of simple and insightful exercises, this book will help you to become a more soul-centered, people-focused leader.
Who this book is for?
This book is for you if…
- you have the courage to reflect on your leadership style.
- you find yourself frustrated at work because you don’t feel that you are being heard.
- you want to have more impact on those around you at work – your peers, direct reports, management and customers.
- you’re already in the C-Suite but know that you need to continue developing your skills, and supporting your colleagues’ development.
- you’ve just moved into a leadership role and need common-sense, practical tips that will take your career further, faster.
- you’re curious, love to learn and value expert knowledge.
Part 1: Your Self
The first person you lead is yourself, so taking the time to assess your blindspots and skills is fundamental to developing your leadership skills. Through seven chapters in this section, you will learn to recognise what your leadership style is, how to use it effectively, and how to manage your time and energy. With details on powerful communication, self-care, focus, and how to manage meetings effectively you’ll master your self-development so that you can be a revolutionary leader.
Part 2: Your Employees
Psychological safety is essential to empowering people to create thriving organisations. How well do you know your employees? And why is it important that you know them? Learn about the art of delegation and effective feedback so that you’ll have empowered, engaged employees. Get a better understanding of what motivates different people so that you can build and lead high performance teams. This section also looks at staff development and succession planning so that your organisation is sustainable in the future.
Part 3: Your Results
What to expect when you’ve implemented strategic transformation, and how to manage your customers’ experiences during the process. This concise section gives you practical tips so that your transformational leadership continues to inspire others, and your organisational strategy is always successfully executed. Customers have a different experience of organisations to employees. Taking this into account and delivering consistent customer service during transformation is crucial to develop and maintain customer loyalty.
Buy it now for yourself, your colleagues or your best friend.
If you’d like to arrange a workshop, speaking engagement or one-to-one consultation with Charley Swords, email her to schedule.