Management Coaching and Mentoring
People rely on your skills, judgements and decisions and expect you to continually deliver, for your employees and for your superiors.
As a Business Manager, you are probably expected to:
- Lead and motivate your people
- Develop strategy and operating plans
- Focus on succession planning
- Handle crises
- Give presentations and speeches
- Chair crucial meetings
All and more which is expected to be handled with grace, professionalism, energy, and enthusiasm. And then there’s the rest of your life, too: all that work-life balance stuff.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. All the ‘Captains’ of Industry’ have their own coaches, mentors, ‘gurus’, counsellors, or wise person – these are their Mentors.
As a successful international management mentor, I offer:
- Unbiased Practical Support in relation to critical areas like Transformation Leadership, Presentation and Communication Skills, Change Management, Relationship Management Challenges and much, much more.
I take a people-centred approach, looking at the big picture. I try to get under the skin of problems and work with individuals not just on immediate solutions but on long-term behaviour change, management capabilities, strategic thinking, communication and influencing skills.
Just email or call me and we can discuss.