Master the Core Management Skills
Managers achieve their results through their people…
You cannot change other people, but you can influence change in others by changing your own behaviours and practices.
By improving your self-awareness and developing the key management skills of delegation, giving and receiving constructive feedback and practicing active listening, among others, you as a good manager will be able to effect change for the good in your organisation.
**SPECIAL EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT**
Book before 14th March and SAVE €100!
Early Bird price of €497… normal price €597!
When? Thursday 28th and Friday 29th March 2019
What time? 9am – 4.30pm
Where? Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire
- How well do you manage yourself and do you know the real value of this?
- Do you know how and when to seamlessly move between being a manager, a leader and a coach?
- What would it feel like for you to be able to step back and trust your team to manage business as usual so you could step out of the daily activities and consider the bigger picture for your business?
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Managing yourself first so you can effectively manage others.
- How to apply the management model.
- Know how and when to seamlessly move between being a manager, a leader and a coach.
- Giving effective corrective feedback.
- When and how to delegate and avoid micro-managing.
- How to motivate yourself and your staff.
- How to communicate clearly and with conviction.
- How to map your use of time and the cost of lost time to the organisation.
- How to lead your team.
A comprehensive and interactive workshop – with practical takeaways!
- 12 CPD Points – Certificate on Completion
- Light lunch served
- FREE car parking available and close to the DART station